is this my wake up call?


profile

heyya this is me ya what ever i don't really care about what you think about me i just wanna say THIS ME GHINA

misc
PLURK
love plurking.
Plurk.com

my music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


love them
gita
chanty
syifa
shinta
ira
ayu
putri
denis

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
title: this is NOT FAKE faker
date: Friday, August 7, 2009
time:4:27 AM
hai blogzeiii aku mau cerita jadi aku punya sepuluh temen,mereka deket bgt sama aku mereka adalahGITA,IRA,SELLY,AMEL,PUTRI,SHINTA,SYIFA,AYU,CHANTY
mereka tuh baiiiiiiik banget sama aku bereka udah aku anggep sodara sendiri gitu,kita tergabung dalam FAKER/KAFIR pas kelas 7 kita deket bgt aku masih inget kalo ada ulangan kita turbo terus kalian pada marah sama aku walaupun gak enak tapi masa sahabatan adem ayem aja iya gak?hehehe terus pas naik ke kelas 8 kita pada separate pada beda kelas gituuuuuuuu terus pada punya temen sendiri belom lagi ada 7 orang yg masuk komuniti gitu kadang kadang aku suka ngerasa gak nyambung aja kalo ngomong tapi gak papa kok mungkin mereka lagi asik berkomuniti ria aku sih biasa aja bestfriend have to let they bestfriend to have fun tapi walaupun mereka rada sedikit lupa kafir aku masih sayang banget bangetan sama mereka semua,kalian tau gak aku pengen banget kita kayak dulu stick together anywhere as kafir,tadi abis aku baca blognya gita aku nangis beneran jadi inget kafir yang dulu ada gita yang gede terus tkut timbangan chanty si pipi tembem ayu yang lucu ira yang heboh tiap liat orang ganteng selley yang cantik shinta yang cantik juga syifa yang jayus amel the cina girl putri yang mukanya gak punya ekspresi aku yang selalu kelebihan ekspresi I REALLY MISS YOU GUYSSSSS aku cuma mau bilang gitu aja blogzeiiiiiiii oh iya aku ada lagu buat kafir

Departed
When you feel your hearts guarded,
And you see the breaks starting,
When the clouds are far departed,
U'll be right here with me,

[Darkchild & Brandy]
B rock...
Darkchild..
We back..
U'll be right here with me

[Bridge]
You'll be right here with me
oh, oh [x16]
You'll be right here with me

[Verse 1]
When your life is going to fast,
off the train tracks
I can slow it down, oh
just when you think your bout to turn back
'Stead you might crash
I'll be your ground, oh

[Chorus]
Oh when you feel your hearts guarded,
And you see the brakes started,
And when the clouds above Departed,
You'll be right here with me,
And when your tears are dry from cryin,
And when the worlds turned silent,
So when the clouds above Departed,
You will be right here with me,
Oh oh [Repeat x10]

I will be right here with you
you'll be right here with me
[Repeat]

[Verse 2]
When your trapped and there's just no key,
And you can't breathe,
I breathe for you,
The fire's got you down on both knees,
And the walls are closing in but I will,
Break it through,
And when you feel alone,
I'm a be at home,
Whenevers comes and go,
You know I got you,

[Chorus]
Oh when you feel your hearts guarded,
And when you see the brakes started,
And when the clouds above Departed,
You'll be right here with me,
(You'll see the sun)
And when your tears are dry from crying, crying,
And when the worlds turned silent...silent,
So when the clouds above Departed,
You will be right here with me,

[Bridge]

I will be here right beside you,
Every step you take (yea),
I will be your strength your shelter,
Shield you from the rain,
[Repeat]

[Chorus]
(oh when you feel),
oh when you feel your hearts guarded,
and when you see the brakes started,
and when the clouds above Departed,
you'll be right here with me (right here),
and when your tears are dry from crying,
and when the worlds turned silent,
so when the clouds above Departed,
you will be right here with me,

I will be right here with you,
You'll be right here with me



I LOVE YOU FAKER ♥♥♥♥♥♥



comment? / top