is this my wake up call?


profile

heyya this is me ya what ever i don't really care about what you think about me i just wanna say THIS ME GHINA

misc
PLURK
love plurking.
Plurk.com

my music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


love them
gita
chanty
syifa
shinta
ira
ayu
putri
denis

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
title: crush
date: Saturday, August 22, 2009
time:10:30 PM
heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy blogzyy i just want to tell you about my new crush it is JUSTINBIEBERwehehehehe this is the picture of him

look at him,he's look sooooooo cute he got that beautiful voice he can play drum guitar piano and he also can dance gosh how talented is he? i love when he sing one time acoustic and when he sing "where are you now" with piano.he just two year older than me he's 15 and i'm 13 hahahaha *rofl* and i don't know why i just love him.But for me JUSTIN BIEBER is just for fun. my real love is of course my lovely TAYLOR DANIEL LAUTNER :D he was so handsome and you have to see his abs goshhhhh he just soooooooooooooooooooo handsome and i think he is *kissable* :x hahahahahaha.this is his picture


cool isn't it?

honestly i have manymanymanymany picture of my boyf TAYLOR DANIEL LAUTNER but i'm toooooooooo lazy to upload the picture hahahahahahaha





comment? / top